Öhlins Racing has introduced a brand new 25mm pressurised fork cartridge kit for 2011.
Öhlins Racing has introduced a brand new 25mm pressurised fork cartridge kit for 2011 that has been developed in the World Supersport and Superstock championships to deliver world-beating damping performance under extreme track use.
Based on the kits designed by the Öhlins Race Department and supplied to teams competing at the very highest level both on the world and national scene, the new TTX25 cartridge kit comes with all the precision and quality that you would expect from an Öhlins product.
The sophisticated kit incorporates the very latest Öhlins twin wall technology (TTX) and is pressurised to deliver the ultimate in both damping performance and feel. Designed for high end race use only, the 25mm kit splits compression damping on the left fork leg and rebound damping on the right leg to offer the ultimate in fine damping control and precision, a set-up that is trusted by the world’s best.
The TTX25 cartridge kit is not designed for road use and requires specialist fitment and regular maintenance by a qualified Öhlins technician.
Magnus Eriksson, Product Manager MC explains the latest addition to the product portfolio.
- The TTX25 pressurised cartridge kits have been very popular and successful with Superstock and Supersport teams and we feel they offer the very best race track performance available. The Öhlins Race Department has been concentraing its efforts on developing this new kit for several seasons and we believe that racers will benefit heavily from this new technology.
ÖHLINS 25MM CARTRIDGE KIT FEATURES:
- Rebound, compression and spring load adjusters.
- Easy to change settings for individual preferences.
- Wide range of spring rates available in the 08790-series
- NB: This new Cartridge Kit is delivered without springs. The 08790-series of springs has to be ordered separately to suit customer’s choice of spring rate.
For more information about the TTX25 cartridge kit, contact your local Öhlins distributor: http://www.ohlins.com/About-the-company/Contacts/